Source for 1994 Chev. Lumina Service Manual

Hi,
I bought a service manual (had to be ordered) for a 1994 Chev. Lumina 4 door sedan from a local auto parts store. I was VERY DISAPPOINTED because the manual, "Haynes Repair Manual"
covered a variety of GM cars over a number of years (1988 - 2002), which "diluted" specific information on my car.
Where can I buy/order a service manual specifically for a 1994 Chev. Lumina 4 door sedan?
Thanks in advance, Brad
Before you type your password, credit card number, etc., be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.
Helm Inc, makes the original GM manuals, order from a dealer or try online. Also a subscription to Alldata is very good plus it has tsb updates.

-
http://www.kenmcgeeautobooks.com /

Brad wrote:

Don't bother with anything else, go here: http://www.helminc.com /

A little more pricey there. At Helm, the manual for my car is $135US, however I got mine through http://www.kenmcgeeautobooks.com/ for $86CDN, that's a big difference. Mind you, through Ken they are used, but in excellent condition. He's an old guy in Godrich, ON with a HUGE library of GM service manuals and other autoliterature. He also has a small Cadillac museum in the store, not that it makes a difference, but if you are in the area it's pretty cool to see.
Steve
Steve Mackie wrote:

Cool! Thanks for that info. Now I know where to look first next time. Paul.
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net (Brad) wrote in

i probably have that factory manual in my library at work brad. if you are still interested in it start a new thread here with subject line 'attn; kjun/manual' and i will get back with you...........kjun