Source for 1994 Chev. Lumina Service Manual

Hi,

I bought a service manual (had to be ordered) for a 1994 Chev. Lumina 4 door sedan from a local auto parts store. I was VERY DISAPPOINTED because the manual, "Haynes Repair Manual" covered a variety of GM cars over a number of years (1988 - 2002), which "diluted" specific information on my car.

Where can I buy/order a service manual specifically for a 1994 Chev. Lumina 4 door sedan?

Thanks in advance, Brad

Before you type your password, credit card number, etc., be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.

Reply to
Brad

Shep

Reply to
Steve Mackie

Don't bother with anything else, go here:

=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

A little more pricey there. At Helm, the manual for my car is $135US, however I got mine through

for $86CDN,that's a big difference. Mind you, through Ken they are used, but inexcellent condition. He's an old guy in Godrich, ON with a HUGE library ofGM service manuals and other autoliterature. He also has a small Cadillacmuseum in the store, not that it makes a difference, but if you are in thearea it's pretty cool to see. Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie

snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net (Brad) wrote in news:434f36a8.1147987 @news.bellatlantic.net:

i probably have that factory manual in my library at work brad. if you are still interested in it start a new thread here with subject line 'attn; kjun/manual' and i will get back with you...........kjun

Reply to
KjunRaven

Cool! Thanks for that info. Now I know where to look first next time. Paul.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul