Spark Plug replacement - Help

How in the heck do I change the rear plugs on my 1991 Regal 3.8. I am told the engine must be tilted and a special tool is needed to remove the heat shield off the plugs. Anyone have a site that may show the procedure and the
tool . I would like to get my hands on the braniac who thought this up GRRRR. Thanks in advance.

the
I don't know if this will help you, but my 1994 Z34 with the 3.4 DOHC motor I would take the top front engine mount off and put the bolts back in place. I would then take a turnbuckle with a hook on either end and crank the motor forward about two inches. I could then get the wires off and plugs out of the rear of the engine. The plug wire boots are about 8 inches long and rigged on this motor due to the plugs in the center of the head.
Brian
There is no special tool required to remove the heat shields from the spark plugs, just pull them off with your hands when they cool. To get to the three back plugs, just unbolt the motor mount in the front top (looks like a dogbone) then get in put the car in reverse and put on the ebrake then give it a little gas till you see the engine move towards the front of the car, then put it in park without taking your foot off the brake pedal. This is how I usually do it, I dont know how a real tech would do it, but its gotten the job done for me several times.

the