Spark plug wire remover

Is there such a tool? I always have trouble taking them off, and sometimes end up ruining the plug wire.....thanx

My mechanic, who has been in the business for over 30 years, has the same problem. The boots can really stick on, especially now that 100k mile plugs are common.
A tool does exist though http://www.sjdiscounttools.com/thx334.html http://www.sjdiscounttools.com/lis51500.html

I have one and it must be 40 years old. It's not any of the above. Looks like a pair of pliers with rubber coated handles. Has rounded jaws and works well.
Al

brakelight bulbs? Got mine in 1962 as a graduation gift, does bulbs as well, & I'm betting tools are the same. 'B', if you can find one now, you'll be happy with it and avoid cutting fingers on bulbs that break when you're pulling/twisting on them. s

http://www.sjdiscounttools.com/kti70750.html
--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York