Spedomoeter problem

1990 Chevy Corsica 2.2 L W/AC Automatic
I just got my car back from the shop, replaced the computer and the head gasket -- on the way home, the speedometer read over 120 MPH, and
the odometer is running at about 1/10 miles per second -- I am hoping that there was something left disconnected -- have not called the shop yet, they were closed by the time I got home, but will call tomorrow -- hopefully this is something that I will be able to fic here easy enough.
Another problem is the cooling fan is not working --- which is what started all the problems in the first place.
I have connected it directly to the battery -- works fine replaced the coolent temp. sensor -- no change Put the car into diagnostics mode - fun runs shorted across the terminals for the coolent temp. sensor -- no fan
I am going to try and replace the fan relay next -- does anyone know where it is located on the car?
Thanks for any help you may be able to provide,
Scott
Scott wrote:

Based upon what you report, I would find a better shop first.
---Bob Gross---