Split rear seats in the Grand Prix

I have a 95 Grand Prix that I drive and really like. It has the solid rear seat.
I also have a 99 Intrigue that is mostly assigned to my daughter at school.
It has the 'split' rear seats that fold down.
Thing is, the GP is a nice car. But I love that split rear seat. Especially for transporting skis...
Is there any way to retrofit, easily, a split fold-down rear seat into the GP? I wonder, what year did they start becoming available as an option, and could I raid a junkyard wreck to do a conversion?
Mike
I pulled one for my '95 Grand AM from a yard car. If it is available for your car it should be a bolt up job.