Sporty new Pontiac

Don't recall the name (Solstice) but I was looking at the engine specs and wondered if it was the same 2 liter direct injection turbo charged 260 horse engine found in the Passat and Audi????

Nope. It's the one found in the Cobalt and the Saturn.
--
Kent Finnell
From the Music City USA

No but I think its the same engine thats in the Porsche.
No, the Ecotec is GM engine. Porsche does not use a 4 banger in the US anymore.

Steve Georgiou wrote:

Thanks!!!! The descriptions are almost word for word. That's what caught my eye.
Thanks again!

Well if its not Porsche, then it must be the Ferrari engine in the Solstice.