Squealing noise after intake gasket and manifold repair. 1999 Park Ave

I fell victom to the leaking upper intake manifold. I caught it right away went I started the engine it missed slightly and I noticed the coolant was low. I called the Buick dealer asking him about possible
problems. He told the intake gaskets were most likly the cause. (He never said anything about the upper manifold failures.) I replaced the upper and lower gaskets and went for a drive. Everything was good until I was about a mile from home it started to miss and white smoke was coming out the back. After calleing a biddy of mine who teaches auto tech class he told me about the manifold problem. I flushed out the engine again and installed the new upper manifold and gaskets. The engine ran fine so i took it on another test drive. I had spilled some oil and antifreeze on the engine so I went to the car wash and rinsed it off. Afterr that everytime I slowed down it sounded like the belt was squealing. When I got back I took the belt off and to my surprise it stiill did it. Right noe i have the oil pan off and I am checking the bearings. I will let you know what I find. Thanks, Mudbone
Mudbone wrote:

You are wasting your time! Here is what you will find. You forgot to install the o-ring seal for the PCV valve in the new upper intake plenum. Fix that....and your squeal will be gone!
We've "been there/done that" in our shop.
By the way, you ask the dealership what could be the cause, and then make a note about the fact that they "didn't say anything about the upper manifold failure"! You are pathetic! What do you think the dealerships are for? Your personal info station? You didn't do the research, you screwed up. And on top of that, you weren't careful while doing the job and forgot something. Please don't blame the dealership for your fuck-up's!
Ian