starter problems

Hello. I've been swapping out the old 305 carbureted engine in my '86 Trans Am to a 350. I checked the block number on the 350 in a small block Chevrolet engine book I have and found that it is a '76 block
that was supposedly used in trucks and high performance applications. On the bottom side of the block there is the staggered bolt pattern for the starter instead of having three holes (for staggered or in-line bolt patterns). My car originally has a 700R4 in it, which I'd like to use, but I can only bolt on a 153 tooth flexplate for the torque convertor to bolt up correctly. I bought a B&M flexplate that will bolt up to my 2-piece rear main seal 350 and is 153 tooth to bolt to the 700R4 torque convertor. To sum up briefly I'm looking for a starter for a 153 tooth flexplate, with a staggered bolt pattern. Is it made?