Starting Problem on 90 Buick Park Avenue

I Have have a 90 Buick Park Avenue that has recently had the problem of not starting after it runs for awile. My OBD1 shows no error codes and there are no
Temp Lights. And I have check the coolant level. It seems to have to cool down before it will start Again. Can anyone help me?
Abarn wrote:

My '91 Park got the same way. Have somebody investigate the crank sensor, which is somewhat below the water pump. If the water pump leaks onto that sensor, then it craps out and either fails altogether or else it fails intermittently when a certain engine temp is reached. Replace the sensor.
---Bob Gross---
Which motor? My crank sensor is on the back of the block.
Sounds like it's that, though. Same symptom for me... it was the crank sensor.
You can test for spark while it's not starting. I bet there is none.