Steering Wheel Airbag Removal

I know this subject has been covered many times on here, but I now need help from you guys. Ok, 96' GMC Yukon, how many screws do I need to take out so I
am able to remove the steering wheel airbag?? Is there a connecting wire I need to disconnect before removing it?? If so, where is it?? If not, should I remove the fuse and disconnect the battery?? (Which I was going to do anyway). If some of you can help me out with this I would greatly appreciate it. I know that some of you are GMC/Chevrolet Technicians, your help in this matter would be VERY GREATLY APPRECIATED.
Thanks in advance to all who reply.
1. Turn wheels so they are straight ahead. 2. Turn ignotion to "lock" position and remove key. 3. Remove Air Bag fuse from fuse block. 4. Remove steering column filler panel. 5. Remove Connector Position Assurance (CPA) and disconnect yellow two-way connector at bas of steering column. 6. Disconnect negative battery cable. 7. Turn steering wheel 90 to access rear shroud holes to inflator module. 8. Insert screw driver and push leaf spring to release pin. 9. Turn steering wheel 180 to access remaining rear shroud holes 10. Insert screw driver and push leaf spring to release pin. 11. Remove inflator module (tilt rearward from the top to access SIR wiring). 12. Remove SIR lead wire from clip on inflator module. 13. Remove SIR lead wire from clip on steering wheel. 14. Remove CPA and retainer from the inflator module.

help
should I

anyway).
matter
Thanks for your help Steve, the new wheel looks great!!