steering-wheel problems !!

I own a 2002 Pontiac Sunfire and my streering is doing a strange sound when I turn it. It feel like something is moving inside it, especially when I
park the car and I have to move in very tight spots. My lease is almost finish, in fact I'll return the car in one month. Can I do something to stop the problem without paying big repairs ?? Thanks for your answers.
Sbiro
did you check the oil level in the power steering resevoir.have autozone or advance do it.