steering wheel question - need quick answer

I'm looking at the "classic wood" steering wheel on this page:

for a gift for someone with a truck that currently has a Grant steering wheel on it. Question is, is this also a Grant wheel or do I need to purchase the adapter as well? I believe that it is but would like confirmation.

thanks,

Nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

LMC Truck 1-800-562-8782

idbwill

As stated, try asking the lmctruck guys.

For what it's worth... same spokes, same rivet count and arrangement, same diameter and dish:

MasterBlaster

On May 30, 2:58=A0am, "MasterBlaster"

never mind, I found Jeg's had a grant wheel the same size for way cheaper. I wanted to order ASAP as it's for a gift and of course I procrastinated.

nate

Reply to
N8N