steering wheel question - need quick answer

I'm looking at the "classic wood" steering wheel on this page:
http://www.lmctruck.com/ICATALOG/CC/full.aspx?Page 3
for a gift for someone with a truck that currently has a Grant steering
wheel on it. Question is, is this also a Grant wheel or do I need to purchase the adapter as well? I believe that it is but would like confirmation.
thanks,
Nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
"Nate Nagel" wrote:

As stated, try asking the lmctruck guys.
For what it's worth... same spokes, same rivet count and arrangement, same diameter and dish: http://www.grantproducts.com/pc-863-85-classic-nostalgia-model.aspx

never mind, I found Jeg's had a grant wheel the same size for way cheaper. I wanted to order ASAP as it's for a gift and of course I procrastinated.
nate