stereo speakers

I have a 95 Jimmy that over the years speakers one by one quit working until only one played. I know the stock stereo has given other owners issues so I
had a new pioneer installed and still only one speaker plays. 8~( I find it hard to believe these speakers went bad and think its a wiring issue. Without ripping everything apart does anyone have some tips on where to start ?

one. Remove wires to it & temporarily connect them to a known good speaker. If it plays, problem solved. If not, re-check newly installed wiring. HTH, s

Get a factory service manual. It's the difference between guessing the wiring, and knowing it.