Storing your car.

Hi, I am going into the military in a few day..which calls for me to store my car for only 2 months. Any recommendations, and step to take
so when i come back it will be as i left it? Thanks!

Park it. Two months is nothing. If you want, disconnect the battery, but there's really nothing to do to park a car for that short a period.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Do nothing special. I've often left cars for that long and took no special precautions, but had no problems. If the battery is in decent condition, it will still be OK. Some cars do have a slight drain for clock and computer so a trickle charger can't hurt.

Don't sound too sure about the time period. You can't be sure if in the military.
Common things I did when making 6-12 month tours overseas (Navy). Drive the car for about 50 miles before parking it, gets all the water out of the oil. Common if you don't drive much and live in a humid climate. Fill the tank, and add one can of dry gas. Wash and wax the car. Buy a battery powered (cigarette lighter) air compressor to inflate the tires, may be needed when you come back if you have real slow leak. Store the car in a garage or similar safe from the elements. Disconnect the negative cable from the battery. Roll the windows up to keep the spiders out of the car while in storage. Provide a set of car keys to person you trust. Pay up storage fees and your car insurance well advance.
--
Jonny