Strange noise

Every time I start driving my car I can hear noise coming from the front of the vehicle. It sound like wire is rubbing against something , and during that time lasting about 1 or 2 seconds brake is pedal vibrating. It happens only ones and every time after I start driving .No warning lights . Thanks for any advise.

Susanna Oldsmobile Intrigue 1999

Reply to
Heather

Probably just the normal initialization sequence of the ABS system.

Reply to
Robert Hancock

Reply to
Bobo

...and if it's not stated in your manual already, you press the accelerator to the floor if you want to accelerate rapidly.

Reply to
Steve Mackie