Strange noise

Every time I start driving my car I can hear noise coming from the front of the vehicle. It sound like wire is rubbing against something , and during that time lasting about 1 or 2 seconds brake is pedal vibrating. It happens
only ones and every time after I start driving .No warning lights . Thanks for any advise.
Susanna Oldsmobile Intrigue 1999
Probably just the normal initialization sequence of the ABS system.
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada
That is normal..the abs is performing an abs diagnostic test which includes running the abs motor and solenoids.......I am pretty sure that is described in the owners manual.. If you have it you may wish to read it...

...and if it's not stated in your manual already, you press the accelerator to the floor if you want to accelerate rapidly.