Strange problem with my CENTURY 2002

Yesterday, minus 22c. I jump in the car , turn the key...nothing but the light in the dashboard and I also could hear the fuel pump running and shutting down.

Everything normal but the engine did not crank at all. The battery was fully charged, all the light were bright not dim.

I moved the tranny lever to neutral...no good either.

I called the roadside asistance 45 mn wait, thats ok I made a coffee.20 later I decided to go out and to try it again, guess what.... it start as usual !!!

What the heck is going on ?? The only thing I'm thinking of is the passkey, it is possible that the car did'nt not recognise the key for some reason ? water from snow on it ??

Any idea ?

Richard

Reply to
Rick

Richard,

I had this problem > Yesterday, minus 22c. I jump in the car , turn the key...nothing but

Reply to
Car Guy