Strange problem with my CENTURY 2002

Yesterday, minus 22c. I jump in the car , turn the key...nothing but the light in the dashboard and I also could hear the fuel pump running and shutting down.
Everything normal but the engine did not crank at all. The battery was fully charged, all the light were bright not dim.
I moved the tranny lever to neutral...no good either.
I called the roadside asistance 45 mn wait, thats ok I made a coffee.20 later I decided to go out and to try it again, guess what.... it start as usual !!!
What the heck is going on ?? The only thing I'm thinking of is the passkey, it is possible that the car did'nt not recognise the key for some reason ? water from snow on it ??
Any idea ?
Richard
Richard,
I had this problem once on my 2001 Buick Century. Apparently it had to do with some sensor. What happened was that the car started and EVERY light on the dash was on (engine, oil, etc.). Since the car was started and there is a starter prevention system, I restarted the car to cycle the lights and they went out. That was 2 years ago and I have never had a problem again. Chock it up to GM/Computer flakiness.