Student interested in Interview

I am an undergraduate student at the University of Michigan writing a short article about Ethanol as an alternative fuel source for American cars. As many of you know, Flex Fuel Vehicles (FFVs) can run on
Ethanol (typically in its E85 form) and have been selling well recently. What I need is an FFV owner who could give me their perspective on what motivated their FFV purchase. The interview would be on the phone and no more than ten minutes long. If you are interested, or know someone who is, please email me at, and we can set up a time to talk. Thank you for your time.