Suburban Cooling System Question

I recently had my GMC 97 Suburban cooling system flushed at the dealer. They also replaced the radiator cap as part of that and since the flush, my burp tank isn't working. I'm thinking it may be the
hose between the tank and the radiator or perhaps more likely, the cap they installed. It's a 13lb TVS brand 'lift' type relief and that's not was on there before.
Anyone have any ideas about this? I don't think the hose is the issue since there's no apparent leaking and am wondering if the cap is incorrectly sized somehow...
TIA,
Should be a 16lb cap. Lever or non lever.

That's what I found on Autozone tonight too (should be around 16). Seems as if the pressure rating is already too tight with this 13 which is *seemingly* keeping the cap from allowing the overflow to work. Any thoughts on that? As I mentioned, it worked great until the dealer did the flush and replaced the cap. Think somehow having a 13lb cap on there might be keeping the burp tank system from working?

That's what I found on Autozone tonight too (should be around 16). Seems as if the pressure rating is already too tight with this 13 which is *seemingly* keeping the cap from allowing the overflow to work. Any thoughts on that? Think somehow having a 13lb cap on there might be keeping the burp tank system from working? ________________________________________________________________________
No.
There is probably some air left in the system that compresses so the expanding coolant does not escape through the cap.
Bleed the air from the system (and get a 16-lb cap).
Good luck.
Rodan.
On many GM cars there is a little screw in the thermostat housing. It is there to release air from the cooling system. If there is a screw there that will lead you in the right direction (take the screw out for a minute). A second thought is that AC Delco caps do not have a pressure release lever.

Since the dealer apparently used the wrong pressure rated cap, I believe I would go back to them. Dont worry about what you have already paid these people to do.
Those caps are supposed to relieve vapor or liquid coolant to the overflow tank as the engine heats and the pressure increases. Then when the engine cools, they are supposed to suck the liquid back into the engine, minus air. As others have said, air bubbles can cause a problem, but the damn dealership should never have released it to you without it being properly filled.