Suburban driver power seat

The drivers power seat has stopped working in my 2003 Suburban. None of the controls are responding (forward/back, up/down, lumbar, recline). The passenger seat is working just fine, as are the power
foot pedal adjustments.
I've looked in the fuse blocks (in the panel by the drivers door and under the hood) and in the block by the floor by your left foot (there are two relays in there), but I'm not able to find a fuse or relay that I can identify that is for the driver seat. A number of the abbreviations in the legends are quite cryptic. Can anyone help me identify which fuse/relay I should be checking?
Thanks.
All power seat functions are powered by 30A SEAT circuit breaker, LH IP fuse block. Does it have memory seats?

Yes, I've got the memory seats, driver 1 and driver 2, triggered by either the keyfob or the buttons on the driver door panel. Don't know if this would be related, but the last few months, the seat has not always recalled the proper memory setting. But now, the controls on the side of the seat don't work at all, while the memory settings for the side mirrors still is operating properly.
Is the passenger seat, on the right side, on a separate circuit? I presume it is, since that seat is still operating.
I'm sorry, but I'm confused by your mentioning a circuit breaker and a fuse?
Thank you Mark