Suburban Wiper Motor GM Recall

Dealers don't usually lie about recalls. It is not to their advantage, since they get paid to do the work on recalls. It is common for a VIN series not to be covered, only to later be covered. That though, is the way the recall is released by the manufacturer, and has nothing to do with the dealer. Happens on every brand of car.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

In the olden days when printed circuit boards were just being implemented and quality was still poorly defined, we often had to repair the boards by running solder completely down the foil trace. In some cases we even soldered small diameter copper wire down the traces to add a little strength.

Shouldnt be necessary now, but it was a brute force way of dealing with crappy boards.

Reply to
hls