Sunfire GT lock radio code. Please help

Good evening,
I have changed my alternator and locked my radio. I have tried some steps describe in this forums, but canít get my code since Iím in
Canada. Would someone please be kind enough to get my unlock code. My 6 digits code is 582587
Thanks for your time
‚úĖ
"yeller" wrote: > Good evening, > > I have changed my alternator and locked my radio. I have > tried some steps describe in this forums, but can't get my > code since I'm in Canada. Would someone please be kind enough > to get my unlock code. > My 6 digits code is 582587 > > Thanks for your time
try 0658
enjoy.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ