sunvisor removal Buick

I need to change the sunvisor on a '03 Century and I can't see how it comes down from the headliner. It doesn't have the bezel with the three screws holding the ass'y on,
like the older cars. This appears to have a plastic cover but it doesn't seem to want to come off very easily and of course I don't want to get too rough with it and wreck the whole thing. Is there some trick or special tool for removing these? TIA