Suspension Parts. Brand Matters ? Perfect Circle, TRW, ...

Hi,

I've priced these brands for a center link for my daily driver Chevy Caprice V8. The best deal, I think, is a CarQuest CL for $45 with a lifetime warranty. There is a Perfect Circle at AutoZone for $42 with a 1 year warranty, and a Rare Parts CL for $69. Strauss Discount Auto has Chassis Select CL for $49 . Advance Auto has TRW for $54 with a lifetime warranty.

The CarQuest center link is at National Auto, and they say it is the "knockoff" brand of Moog.

Are these aftermarket brands all about the same ?

Thanks

Reply to
Lecher9000

I've heard of Perfect Circle [ piston rings ] and TRW MOOG and McQuay Norris are well liked brands. I know nothing of house brands, and would feel safer not using them. Warrantee is nice if your keeping car long time. Have alignment done after monkeying around with suspension.

Reply to
451 CTDS