Suspension Parts. Brand Matters ? Perfect Circle, TRW, ...

Hi,
I've priced these brands for a center link for my daily driver Chevy Caprice V8. The best deal, I think, is a CarQuest CL for $45 with a lifetime warranty.
There is a Perfect Circle at AutoZone for $42 with a 1 year warranty, and a Rare Parts CL for $69. Strauss Discount Auto has Chassis Select CL for $49 . Advance Auto has TRW for $54 with a lifetime warranty.
The CarQuest center link is at National Auto, and they say it is the "knockoff" brand of Moog.
Are these aftermarket brands all about the same ?
Thanks
I've heard of Perfect Circle [ piston rings ] and TRW MOOG and McQuay Norris are well liked brands. I know nothing of house brands, and would feel safer not using them. Warrantee is nice if your keeping car long time. Have alignment done after monkeying around with suspension.