swapping door on a car (Olds Ciera)

I have a 1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera that I would like to keep going as the miles on it is not too high. However the two front door has rusted so much underneath and I want to replace them. Seeing that there aren't too many doors from the same model year that are rust free, I am thinking of swapping one in from a 1996 model year (the last year that they made this car). Anyway, I know the wiring harnness is different but I curious if the door itself will physically fit from a

1996 into the 1988. Does anyone know?
Reply to
Joseph

Don't believe it will fit. The body had some changes through the years. If I remember the 88-90 were the same and 91-96 are the same.

Reply to
Steve W.