swapping door on a car (Olds Ciera)

I have a 1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera that I would like to keep going as the miles on it is not too high. However the two front door has rusted so much underneath and I want to replace them. Seeing that
there aren't too many doors from the same model year that are rust free, I am thinking of swapping one in from a 1996 model year (the last year that they made this car). Anyway, I know the wiring harnness is different but I curious if the door itself will physically fit from a 1996 into the 1988. Does anyone know?

last
Don't believe it will fit. The body had some changes through the years. If I remember the 88-90 were the same and 91-96 are the same.
-