Tag Light Trouble

Hello All, I've got a 93 Chevy G20 van that won't keep a license light in tact for than a day. I have remade the connection from the lead wire to the
light, changed bulbs(4 times), and ensured a good ground by using new bolts to the mount, but still they burn out. Am I missing something here? Thanks.
--
Jeff Wald
" I can handle things, I'm smart - not like everybody says - not dumb,

-

If you've got 12v at the socket, and good grounds, then I'd be looking at the bulbs you're using. Are you sure you're using the right bulbs?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
Jeff Wald
" I can handle things, I'm smart - not like everybody says - not dumb,

Is it on a back 'barn' door that slams a lot? s
Nope, no door to it. It's just a plate mount under the bumper .