Taho Commercial

Have you seen the Chevy Tahoe commercial that has been running during the Olympics? The one where the mother takes the baby sitter home.
IMO, it is one of the worst I've seen. The kid is looking at the
luxury appointments in the Tahoe When she is dropped of, she extorts an extra $20 from the mom, just because she has a nice car.
I know it is only a make believe commercial, but it just seems to be in poor taste.