Tahoe advice

My second child is about to be born so I need to upgrade my 2 door Blazer. With my GM discount, rebates, bonus and loyalty incentives, I can get a new
Tahoe for about 11k off MRSP. I was also looking at the Trailblazer (not thrilled with the body styling but even cheaper) or maybe going the Honda Pilot route (rave reviews, more car-like, but same price as discounted Tahoe). My question is, does the heavy GM discounting make the Tahoe a no- brainer?
Thanks for any input mike
I like the styling of the Trailblazer better then the tahoe, plus its slightly smaller, which is good since I dont like driving goliath vehicles down the road. (the most obnoxious truck is a crew cab extended bed dually...)

Blazer.
Honda
no-
Paradox wrote : I don't like driving goliath vehicles down the road.
The Tahoe would be a pretty Big Truck for a Little boy to handle.....Stick to the 182 inch range vehicles your used to...
FYI...
Tahoe 196" Suburban 219 " Extended Cab 8 ft bed 246 " Extended Cab 6 ft bed 227 " Crew Cab 4 door 6 Ft bed 237 " Crew Cab 4 door 8 Ft bed 256 "
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~261,000 miles_~_~~_

Hey I dont need to compensate :D
But of course it would be nice to scare people into thinking they might die a horribly bloody death when I cut them off.