tahoe keyless entry

ok well i just bought a 1997 tahoe 4wd 4dr w/ a 5.7 vortec... I got it from a used car dealer and i was wandering if it would have a keyless entry system from the factory??? it has a small red led in the one blank besides the radio but it doesnt light up??? An alrm system???? I didnt receive any key fobs but what should i look for to see if it has a remote entry system stock???? also once in a while the windshield wipers will stop in the middle of the windsheild or wherever i turn off the switch instead of goin all the way back down.... any ideas??? thanks

Reply to
bassfishin911

snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote in news:1182965913.351141.100580 @w5g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

RPO sticker will let you know if KE was installed at build (contact dealer)..........wipers = bad park switch in motor

Reply to
Kjun