TAPE HUNG IN RADIO

I have a cassette tape hung in my 1998 Buick Park Ave. radio which also plays CD's. I can see the tape and the radio clicks when the eject button is pushed but the tape will not come out. This does not effect
and of the fuctions of the radio or CD. THANKS FOR ANY HELP OR SUGGESTIONS.
Try to put

Dennis@Lassetter. com wrote:

Those years of GM radios were notorious for breaking a gear in the loading part of the cassette mech. There is nothing you can do in the car. The radio has to come out and be repaired or exchanged.
Bob
-
Reminds me of talking to a young sales lady about a '06 Buick Lucerne. The car had a 6-CD in-dash changer, the kind where you slip the disks in one at a time. I asked "What happens if I put 6 of my favorite CDs in there and they don't come out?" She could not imagine that happening.
Ed