TARS

and now to collect some ( educated ) tire opinions.....
My new KIA sedan came with 195/60/R15 tires.
Every time I would walk past it, it'd look like the tires were low.
No air leaks..... the tires just have less "sidewall".
I've gotten this same comment from other owners of newer Japanese cars.
So, new tires have less sidewall.... Better handling ? Better "looks" ?? Less material to make the tire ???
Opinions ? fact ??
<RJ> wrote:

All of the above.

--