tata nano

for the people in this group that wanted the tata nano in america, better hurry up and get one while they are HOT.

Reply to
Tom

I wonder if it is covered under warranty?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

maybe prorated, if it was NHTSA they would have to put fire suppression systems in for all passengers

Reply to
Tom

Likely fake, probably torched given the coverage. Don't sniff gas, smoke while driving.

But since we are into burning cars... NHTSA knows of this one:

Canuck57

Is that the one where they arrested the driver for destruction of roadway surface and the state later added pollution fines?

Reply to
Paul

Even Tata admits that it burst into flames. But I'm sure that you know more about it than they do.

Reply to
Dave