tata nano

http://www.detnews.com/article/20100325/AUTO01/3250462/1148/auto01/Tata-Nano-car-bursts-into-flames--raising-safety-fears
for the people in this group that wanted the tata nano in america, better
hurry up and get one while they are HOT.

http://www.detnews.com/article/20100325/AUTO01/3250462/1148/auto01/Tata-Nano-car-bursts-into-flames--raising-safety-fears
I wonder if it is covered under warranty?

maybe prorated, if it was NHTSA they would have to put fire suppression systems in for all passengers

On 26/03/2010 3:26 AM, Tom wrote:

http://www.detnews.com/article/20100325/AUTO01/3250462/1148/auto01/Tata-Nano-car-bursts-into-flames--raising-safety-fears
Likely fake, probably torched given the coverage. Don't sniff gas, smoke while driving.
But since we are into burning cars... NHTSA knows of this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9-4dIFAqSQ

--
Politicians don't provide anything, the tax payers do.
Canuck57 wrote:

Is that the one where they arrested the driver for destruction of roadway surface and the state later added pollution fines?

Even Tata admits that it burst into flames. But I'm sure that you know more about it than they do.