tbi ecu not compatible?

I recently installed a 1989 350 cu Chev TBI engine in the engine bay of a 1990 GMC 1500 pickup (Z71). Previously there was a 305 cu engine in the truck. After buttoning everything up, the damn thing would not start. Got
spark and I'm confident the timing is correct. Could it be the wrong computer (prom) for my application? What does one do now, turn the vehicle into a planter with marigolds and petunias growing from the bed? Or rely on some knowledgable soul to offer his advice. Thanks Doug
Got injector pulse?

-