TCC shudder 92 Park Ave, 3.8, 4T60E

Ok, Need some help. This car has a shudder at highway speeds, more noticeable when going up hill. Using the Tech 2, I can command the TCC on, and some of the time it will shudder, ( slip speed between 100-200 RPM, Duty
cycle at 0%), sometimes pwm at 3-8% and 0-15RPM slip- no shudder. Either way, during uphill driving, I can command TCC off and it stops. I think the problem is in the transaxle, but part of me suspects the PCM ( knowing that they had problems). Has this happened to anyone? TIA. Cam
Add pictures here
‚úĖ