TCC switch unplug?

If I unplug transmission plug (locate on transmission housing), the engine light will lit. How I can I do this without affecting engine light? I am having problem with my tranny that jerking when it switch to final gear from
time to time at about 40-50 mph (~80 km). I did not have this problem until I have tranny flush (every drop of oil from torque converter is out as well) Perhaps it is coincident, but I want to trouble shoot this jerking. Transmission type [3.8 L engine with 4TH60(x)]
Thx
Add pictures here
‚úĖ