TCCM 99 Jimmy

Anyone know were I can find a Transfer case control module for a 99 Jimmy it has the NP8 transfer case with 4 button dash switch. I've tried parts searches and local parts shops with no luck, I found one at the dealer for
500 bucks! Who wants to pay that for one!?
Try gmpartsdirect.com

-
My long Search is over I finally found a place that has the computer module I was looking for anyone else need any ECM, ECU, TCM, BCM, or PCM's this place has them starting at $89.00 refurbished! Their name is WORLD ECM's 1-800-866-8612 They offer warranties with their parts too!