TCS light always on

I own a Pontiac Montana 1999 and since the last few days the "Traction Control System" light is always on (don't get confused with "Low Traction"
light). According to the owner guide manual that means my TCS need servicing. Is there anything I can quickly check before bringing it to the dealer? Anybody want to share their experience with a similar problem?
Thanks,

You could crawl under the vehicle to see if each of the wheel sensors and wiring seems intact.
---Bob Gross---
Bring the van in to have the code read. More than likely one of the front wheel sensor is defective.