Techline CD

Does anybody know where I can download the Techline service CD?
Thanks,
Fred

"Fred Reyes" wrote

Are you talking about the GM Service Information electronic manuals? If so....there is no point in downloading (if you could find them) the install cd's, as they are outdated within 2 months.
You may be able to subscribe to the on-line manuals...but I'm not familiar with the procedure myself....as I have access to the web site due to the fact that I'm a GM dealership employee.
Ian
Yes, you can subscribe to them:
Not cheap, at least for the DIYer: $20 for 1 day, $45 for 5 days, $150 for 1 month, or $1200 for 1 year.
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Yes Ian, those are the it. I know they get outdated with the tsb's, but it's nice to have when looking at wiring on my 03 GMC Sierra. Outdated CD's wouldn't really bother me for my use..

I bought a set of GM SI 2000 cd's on ebay about a year ago. About 5 cd's total. They cant be updated but mine cover 98-02 gm cars and trucks. Like ian says the tsb's are outdated. Still if they cover just one of your cars the price beats the heck out of one manual. I think I got mine for about 15 bucks. I couldnt get them to install off the cd's, I had to dump everything onto the hard drive and then install from there. Just so you know they do install apache server software and java onto your pc so you will have more apps running in the background all the time.
@att.net says...