TH350 question

Will a TH350 upshift in it is in low like a TH400? If so, at about what RPM and what determines it?

Al

Reply to
Big Al

The governor of a TH400 I believe is what causes the 1st to 2nd up shift when held in low range. I don't think the TH350 does. I know the 4T60E does in my 1994 Z34, at about 6,500 rpm (it has the 3.4 DOHC) it up shifts out of

1st even when held in low range. But I imagine this one is due to computer programming as it's electronic shift.

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo