That Chevy 789

I know there's been some discussion in here about that Chevy 789, but I've been gone and didn't catch it, only saw one RE: post concerning it. 1. Has this car already been produced for sale -- and if not, is it a
definite "go" for production? 2. Why didn't we see one while at the Chicago Auto Show? 3. Anyone got an idea of the price range (I know there are a myraid of options to choose from).
On May 2, 10:21 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (James Goforth) wrote:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I'm afraid it's a "one off" by a custom studio. Here's their website: <http://www.57classicchevy.com/789-chevy.html
Enjoy, Mark