That time of month

rent, insurance due. need $$$$.
Dad

I'm a little short right now but I promise to catch up next month. Thanks Dad, I knew you'd understand.
Tell mom I love her and ask if she can send me more of those brownies.
Your loving son
On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 19:11:41 -0400, Larry Winkler

Oh, I thought your car was on its period.
on Tuesday 30 October 2007 04:11 pm, someone posing as Larry Winkler took a rock and etched into the cave:

new CAI, supercharger, shocks, Jeep > 6.5 project. need $$$$
--
www.perfectreign.com

try the life of disability.