The Chevy Volt dance

Page 2 of 2
Once again our friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling LOL

Obviously you have not seen the Volt if you think it is size of a gulf car. LOL

Why would I want to see on? They are a over priced POC.
On 14/01/2010 2:01 PM, Mike Hunter wrote:

Once again our friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling LOL

Dur wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I had to turn it off about half way through.... Nah... That can't be real...
On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 07:59:44 -0800, Dur wrote:

gge, that makes me want to go out and buy 2. NOT!
We though you said you only buy used cars?

Fox News http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,583635,00.html
Maria Rohrer, the Chevrolet Volt marketing manager responsible for the remarkably awful "Volt Dance" at last month's Los Angeles Auto Show, has been reassigned.
An internal General Motors memo last week said Rohrer would become director of Chevrolet truck advertising. She is no longer associated with the 2011 Chevrolet Volt extended-range electric vehicle, which is to arrive in dealerships before the end of the year.
The notorious Volt Dance, performed to members of the general public attending the Los Angeles show, was instantly savaged across the web...