The Kelley Blue Book

Hi Everyone
My name is Adam Bell and I am currently carrying out some research into
the Kelley Blue Book in order to create a brand new and exciting ebook.
I was wondering if you could go to and answer the question
I have put up there. In return I will give you the new ebook for FREE for answering the single question. This would be much appreciated and thanks for your time.
All the best Adam