the new buick

The new buick lucerne looks like the park avenue ultra because the things on the fender. but it looks like the size of a lesabre or regal. as the pictures on buick show. i dont really like the style to compact
inside and esp. the dash, the car itself from the front reminds me of the ford town car "in a way it does to me" the only things i like is the northstar v8, the rims. and some of its features