The New GM

Nearie dawn of a new GM. When the gong show in DC decides how much more taxpayer bilking for GM they can get away with they will announce a new GM....
Behind door #1 we have: Government Motors with $50B of taxpayers wealth to do it all over again.....
Behind door #2 we have: Good-bye Money Corporation as GM becomes a lifetime dependant on corporate corruption and welfare.
Behind door #3 we have: Goner Motors, the moral, ethical and fiscally responsible thing to do. Let a billionaire pickup GM in chapter 7 and really clean up the mess. Also the most effictive.
Which choice is Obama going to make? Is his ego and corruption larger than his ethics and morality?

Who will run this company?
Who will work for it?
What are the chances of this new company to prosper?