The old is new again

Have front fender port holes become the new bling? They were long considered an on again off again Buick trademark. Recently Buick has reinstituted them again on some of the larger models, yet I'm seeing them on
Chevy HHRs, Chrysler 300s, Dodges of all sorts, pickup trucks and even some Japanese near luxo models, but not consistently.
They can look tacky on some OEM Buicks, but on non-Buicks, OMG!

anything other than factory ports are strictly a 'cultural' thing.....my experience is in the deep south where i see them on all makes and models (especially with 22" wheels that wont turn a proper corner)........they spend 3 to 4 grand on wheels and tires and then pick up a pack of $4.99 stick on ports on the way out of pep boys...........what a culture!.............live and let live. but, lock and load also!....kjun
--
The Source For Premium Newsgroup Access
Great Speed, Great Retention