Thinking about a Hummer H2?

http://www.rit.edu/~krt5019/sa/killedIT.wmv
Don't go off-roading....

HA! That is horrid. Somehow I think that the H2 is nowhere near as rugged as the original.
Kirk

"Mulatz" wrote

as
How could it be? It's nothing more then a light duty truck chassis and running gear under that boxy body.
Ian
At less than half the price, one should not expect it to be. ;)
mike hunt
Mulatto wrote:

Somehow I think that the H2 is nowhere near as rugged as

Apparently it's not a good idea. The terrain didn't look as bad as some I've seen...I would have thought a Hummer should have easily handled that withough a tie-rod failure!!
| http://www.rit.edu/~krt5019/sa/killedIT.wmv | | Don't go off-roading.... | |
more h2 fun stuff here: http://www.fuh2.com
--sks

Well what do you expect from a Suburban platform....
--
Steve
"FUH2" < snipped-for-privacy@fuh2.com> wrote in message

i like my suburban...
-a|ex
Damn, and I thought that cruncy candybar commercial with the gigando SUV was only satire...
On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 07:52:30 -0600, Dan J.S. wrote:

"Dan J.S." wrote:

That's an odd way to break it... Makes the thing look real fragile.
What kind of hardware are those H2's running - 2500 series axles and steering?
Makes me want to look to upgrade my 1500's front end just for use on pot-holes.
-marc
Care to post that again? I got a 404.
:-D I just cut the cheese!