Thinking of buying......

Thinking of buying a 2004 Chev Trailblazer LS. Good car? Yes? No? Anything I should be on the lookout for? Thanks for any info. I am currently driving a
2002 Olds Bravada but do not like its air-leveling suspension nor do I like the SmartTrack AWD. Want to get back to a real 4x4.
Thanks!
On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 20:58:16 +0000, Bob P donned fireproof underwear and scratched on the wall:

You mean, like a '75 Blazer? :)
--
kai - www.perfectreign.com

kai@yoda:~> format a:
On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 21:04:11 -0800, Perfect Reign

I think a '90 Suburban might also fit the bill. Newer vehicles cost more to buy and fix but are cheaper on fuel. you win on one and lose on another.

But with fuel prices continually rising eventually it's gonna be a lose-lose effect for us poor car buyers, right?
That is unless we find some holy grail of a way to reduce mileage (extremely unlikely, like hybrids are a minute gain at best, and their life spans are still in question) or we switch to a cheaper fuel ( then my great-grandchildren might see some benefit),
(Please don't think I'm trying to argue, here. I'm just s'posin'.)
I was born a generation or two too late. :)
Rick