This is upsetting

I thought I should pass it along. Now you can see anyone's driver's license on the Internet, including your own! Thanks Homeland Security! Privacy, where is our right to it? I removed mine, I suggest you all do the same..... Go to the

and check it out.Just enter your name, city and state to see if yours is on file.After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked"Please Remove". This will remove it from public viewing, but notfrom law enforcement...

mike hunt

Reply to
DustyRhoades

where do you see that "Homeland Security" is responsible for people having access to look up Driver License's...From looking at that web site it's saying this has been ongoing since 2000

Under the American Driver's License Identification Information Act (ADLIIA - enacted on July 9, 2000), every state in the union is required to make available to the public a digitized copy of each and every valid driver's license, in their respective state.

But I know what you mean by having this kind of information kept Private....It truly Sux

Reply to
Iron

Duh!!....LOL...I fell for it...I'm in Canada and posted before even checking it out LOL....Nice One

Reply to
Iron

Where you able to find YOUR license on line? ;)

mike hunt

Reply to
DustyRhoades

The whole world can use a bit more levity, don't you agree? ;)

mike hunt

Reply to
DustyRhoades

"Mike Hunt?" Oh, please. A dead giveaway.

Say it with me, class... Mike Hunt, Mike Hunt, Mike Hunt...

Reply to
jwardl