This is upsetting

I thought I should pass it along. Now you can see anyone's driver's license on the Internet, including your own! Thanks Homeland Security! Privacy, where is our right to it? I removed
mine, I suggest you all do the same..... Go to the http://www.license.shorturl.com and check it out. Just enter your name, city and state to see if yours is on file. After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove". This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law enforcement...
mike hunt
where do you see that "Homeland Security" is responsible for people having access to look up Driver License's...From looking at that web site it's saying this has been ongoing since 2000
Under the American Driver's License Identification Information Act (ADLIIA - enacted on July 9, 2000), every state in the union is required to make available to the public a digitized copy of each and every valid driver's license, in their respective state.
But I know what you mean by having this kind of information kept Private....It truly Sux

Where you able to find YOUR license on line? ;)
mike hunt
Iron wrote:

Duh!!....LOL...I fell for it...I'm in Canada and posted before even checking it out LOL....Nice One

The whole world can use a bit more levity, don't you agree? ;)
mike hunt
Iron wrote:

"Mike Hunt?" Oh, please. A dead giveaway.
Say it with me, class... Mike Hunt, Mike Hunt, Mike Hunt...