This Just in...Oil to Run out in 20 Years!

Bobby Califone

Buy synthetic!

Reply to
NoSpam

They said that 30 years ago.

The latest estimates indicate a 50 to 90 years supply, but given the increased consumption in places like China, I'd guess the 50 would be the more accurate guesstimate.

Reply to
Brad Clarke

If we are to believe that this article was written by someone "in the know"; then why the errors... ?

"struggle in vein" ")

Ken

Reply to
Ken Weitzel

Yeap, ethanol will be the shit...

Plus we've not even begun to map out oil fields in canada, plus theres going to be pleanty to be found in the sea floor, if you think about it, texas and the middle east is but a small percentage of the earths surface, theres pleanty more oil where that came from...

Plus as soon as the oil wells in the middle east, the money there will dry up since the arabs have yet to develop any secondary industries to sustain them when their cash crop of oil disappears. With as much spending as they put into the military to try and destroy Israel, they will be bankrupted in no time, and the rich oil shieks will be no more. With the lack of funds, the amount of terrorist attacks by militant muslims will decrease and eventually disappear, since they will turn into another 3rd would region like Africa, no money, no resources, no leadership. So in 30-40 years, either if oil runs out or they have all immolated themselves against western culture, the terrorists will disappear.

Reply to
Paradox

QUICK! BUY MORE SUVs!

The quicker the better!

Reply to
Rev. 11D Meow!

Even Quicker...

NUKE 'EM ALL!

Reply to
Rev. 11D Meow!

You're not using it fast enough.

PEDAL TO DUH METAL, DOOD!

Reply to
Rev. 11D Meow!

"INSIDE INFORMATION The Insider is a website dedicated to the thriving online conspiracy theory community, debating current affairs, revealing the truth behind conspiracy theories, exposing any cover-up, and reporting the secret agenda. "

Oh yeah, this is a real credible source .... gag. A website dedicated to feeding the online conspiracy theory community.

I feel a hair-ball trying to get out!

John

Reply to
John Horner

Hey, it still comes down to OIL, don't it?

Castor Oil cures hair balls!

But, and that's a Beeg Ass Butt, who's hair is makin' up dim balls?

Reply to
Rev. 11D Meow!

Bullsh*t...

The human race has always adapted. Naysayers like the guy who wrote this always fail to account for human inventiveness and ingenuity. I started to write more, but that says it all.

-jwardl

Bobby Calif>

jwardl

You got that right! As they say, necessity is the mother of invention. Now, that's MOTHER not mothah. The oil creating machine is working well and it may hold the key to oil independence for the USA and other countries around the world. It may even make the oil that's in the ground, all but useless. THe jury's still out on this machine but stay tuned for further details.

Rich B

I for one would have to agree. If one thing isn't around, something else will come around that will take it's place. Phonographic records on Vinyl replaced by CDs, magnetic reel-to-reel tape decks and 8-tracks, even cassettes also replaced by CDs... nothing stays the same. I wouldn't be surprised if some alternate form of energy emerges eventually. Already our local utility company is selling wind-power, for example.

-- [*]~ Fuzzie Dice ~[*] Kitt: 1987 Pontiac 6000 w/ 145,000+ Miles Knight Dreams: The restoration of Kitt

FuzzieDice