Tie Rod Question

2002 Olds Bravada. While I am driving there seems to be some sort of looseness in the front right tire. Any bumps I go over it just seems there is an extra rattle coming from this tire as though something needs to be tightend. Could this be a tie-rod end issue? If not any suggestions? thanks.
Reply to
bobjones1000

Shep

More likely either a ball joint or the stabilizer links.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

I would agree, Mike. We see a "lot" of stabilizer links worn out on these vehicles. The stabilizer links on these vehicles have what amounts to two small ball joints on either end.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai