Tie Rod Question

2002 Olds Bravada. While I am driving there seems to be some sort of looseness in the front right tire. Any bumps I go over it just seems there is an extra rattle coming from this tire as though something
needs to be tightend. Could this be a tie-rod end issue? If not any suggestions? thanks.
Get it up in the air and check for looseness or play in the suspension or steering linkage, basic diagnosticshere.

-

More likely either a ball joint or the stabilizer links.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
Mike Marlow wrote:

I would agree, Mike. We see a "lot" of stabilizer links worn out on these vehicles. The stabilizer links on these vehicles have what amounts to two small ball joints on either end.
Ian